Monday, August 2, 2010

Lease

When the woman who co-owned my horse, Harley backed out I was terrified that I couldn't keep him on my own. Fortunately, I had just paid off my car-so the money I would have spent on the car went to the horse. Since then I still was kind of looking for someone to half lease him. Aside from a few months last summer (which wasn't the greatest) I hadn't had any luck. There was a good possibility for a summer lease this year. But that fell through-the girl is having major issues-and she recently had a melt down on a lesson horse-and took it out on her. Well, I met her and another girl at the barn today. Boy, after seeing them and how they dealt with the lesson horses, I don't think I'll ever lease Harley. I don't want to put him through other people and their issues. I'll find a way to pay all of his bills myself. Sometimes it's just not worth it!

1 comment:

Steph said...

It amazes me that some people have so little respect for animals.