Wednesday, August 11, 2010

All Set...Kind Of

I dropped my car off on the way home from work. I needed a state inspection, as well as an oil change. I kept waking up, worried I'd sleep late, they wouldn't call and leave for the day...leaving me with no vehicle. I finally woke up and said, "forget it". I called-it was ready, so I walked over to pick it up. (The best part of having a mechanic so close.) After picking up the car, I stopped at the John Deere place and got a bagger for my new lawn tractor. It had been leaving unsightly piles of grass all over. I didn't expect to have to pay as much as I did...but what can you do? Then I filled up the car with gas, picked up prescriptions for me and Seneca, and put  the new vehicle registration on my windshield. It was only 5:00, so I tried to lat down and get a little more sleep. No luck. I'm going to be exhausted at work tonight. I was also reminded that I didn't have my mechanic check out my a/c. Oh well, I still accomplished a lot!

No comments: