Sunday, August 29, 2010

Girly?

I am not a girly girl. Never have been, never will be. In fact, only recently have I deigned to wear pink...but it's never a first choice. I don't like dolls either, and I'm not into a lot of bling and glam. However, there are some things that may be considered girly that are must haves. Stuffed animals. Love them. Will always have them and want more! Pretty smelly things! OK, a while back I read a post from a friend that hated receiving scented lotions and soaps and stuff. Not me-I love good smelly things. I adore candles, lotions, bubble baths, soaps, body sprays, and home fragrance stuff. The only issue could be me not liking the given scent. Generally I love fruit scents, autumnal, Christmassy, some floral, quite a lot of things really-just no coconut! I currently have a pomegranate lemonade candle burning, have fresh grapefruit body spray on as well as rain kissed leaves lotion! They may be girly, but I'm perfectly happy with a gift of scented lotions, gels, candles, and such!

No comments: