Sunday, February 1, 2009

Superbowl Sunday

I actually am not at work on Superbowl Sunday...but I'm still not doing anything special. There's a Ghost Hunters and Ghost Hunters International marathon going on. I don't really watch the International version, but I love the original. I'm mad as I missed the beginning when they were investigating Buffalo's Central Terminal. I love that building! At least I caught the reveal-they found a lot of evidence! I wish they had a DVD of just all Western NY investigations. As it is, I'm still having issues with the DVD set I did buy (Season 4 Part 1). The DVDs are still messing up-I think it's the way they're packaged. I'm on my 3rd set. I think I'll all the manufacturer. Very annoying. Back to football, I'm not that interested in the Superbowl itself since Buffalo isn't playing and I didn't stock up on food. I could go out...but I have a feeling I'll just make do and go out tomorrow. I should do some crafting too. We'll see what happens.

No comments: