Monday, February 23, 2009

Animal Artists



Since you asked, I thought I'd show the paintings I got from the Animal Art Expo. Here's the catch. I want you to guess who painted each painting. Let's see if you can figure out which animal artist goes with which painting. The artists in question are Admiral the North American River Otter, Anna the Cougar, and Nikko & Luna the Arctic Wolves who worked together. The paintings I'll describe as #1 pale pink background with pastel blues, greens, & white #2 yellow background with bright colors & #3 white background with blue, green and purple. Please submit your guesses in a comment. There's no prize, but you can be proud of your animal instincts. Good luck, I'll reveal the answers soon!

2 comments:

Steph said...

Hmmm, this is hard.
#1 was painted by Nikko & Luna
#2 was painted by Admiral
#3 was painted by Anna

Anonymous said...

#1 - Admrial
#2 - Anna
#3 - Nikko & Luna