Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Cleaning

Much to my mother's despair, I am a lousy housekeeper. I freely admit it. I don't like cleaning and even if I did, I'd much rather spend my time on the computer, reading, crafting, or playing with the animals. Every once in a while, however, I get the urge to clean/organize. I must leap on these urges and take advantage of them quickly, or they will disappear. I got that urge today and so I worked on my bedroom. I was at it for 2 and a half hours, but I had to stop because of my back. I wasn't lifting anything, but I wasn't able to support my back as I sat. I had to take a break...but I have to work on it some more as well. Either that or Barrett and I both will have to sleep downstairs. Both of our beds are covered. That's another part of my problem-I move things and get a nice clean space-but then where do I put the stuff I just moved? And I'm a pack rat, so don't bother saying, "just throw it out!" I'm going to goof around on Fanpop for a while, have a snack and then get back to the grind.

No comments: