Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Preparing

Today I started to prepare for the cold front coming tomorrow. I stopped by and saw Harley, giving him a special treat to eat, and paid for his wormer. Then to Target. I had bought the 4th Season Part 1 of Ghost Hunters-but the 3rd episode on the first 3 discs wouldn't play so I exchanged it (and it looks like I'm going to have to exchange again-this one is having issues too. Sigh). Then on to Wegman's to stock up on food. I should be good to go for a while. (I better be for what I had to pay!) I have to go to physical therapy tomorrow and I may stop to try and get some beverages (forgot to put that on my list today). Other than that and a stop at the post office I plan on staying cozy in my house. It started snowing when I got home (we're only expecting a few inches, so that's not bad) but the high tomorrow is supposed to be 10-and it gets colder after that!

No comments: