Saturday, January 10, 2009

Out

I went out for the first time since returning from the hospital. Driving isn't fun. I made it across town for a civil service test. The test was OK. It's for a Security Hospital Supervising Treatment Assistant-the step above my current position. Of course, the facility where I work doesn't have this position, but...in case they ever do, I'll, hopefully, be on the list. On the way home I stopped by the pharmacy to pick up my prescription. I don't know if I mentioned it, I woke up yesterday with a weird crust around my eye and fluid like pockets underneath both of them. I tell you, I just can't win lately! I'm supposed to put a drop in each eye 4 times a day. When I got home, I ate, then slept. I'm just so tired-and still in some pain, although it doesn't compare to the first days of pain. I finished my flexoril and only have 3 vicodin left. I haven't been able to do much of anything. I haven't even been reading. I want to do some rubber stamping tomorrow.

No comments: