Friday, January 9, 2009

Photo Phriday - Garbage

My parents took out the garbage for me yesterday for today's pick up. It's difficult in winter to find a suitable place for the trash can. You have to make a shelf for it out of the snow bank. There isn't much snow-so it was pretty easy. I pulled the can in today. Today has been a pretty much garbagey kind of day. I woke up with these white bags under my eyes, kind of like someone injected a little water balloon there. I called the doctor and he called in a prescription for me. I arranged a ride to my class tonight-then they decided to cancel it. That's so disappointing. Especially since they're looking to reschedule for a Sunday-which I'll be working unless my back keeps me out. I'm annoyed, frustrated, disappointed, and still in pain.

No comments: