Friday, January 16, 2009

Photo Phriday - Wind Chill Warning

Baby, it's cold outside. I snapped this photo coming home from physical therapy this morning. It's tough to read, but it says, "Wind Chill Warning Until Noon". It was about 8 degrees, which, considering, isn't really that bad, but the wind was picking up making it seem in the negatives. I didn't think it was that cold, but I was bundled up in layers and only went from my house to the garage to the end of the driveway to bring the garbage and recycling bins back, to physical therapy, a stop to take this picture, back to the house, back across the street to get the mail, and, finally back in the house. Even though I didn't find it that horrible, I have no intention of going out again today. I hope you're keeping warm.

No comments: