Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Technical Ignorance

I plead technical ignorance. I'm somewhat adept at technical things - I can program my VCR so that has to count for something. Although, do people (other than me) still use VCRs? Hmmm. At any rate, now that I have a website I've joined some fanlistings. These are sites that list people who are fans of certain things. Once accepted you get a little icon to put on your website. I've joined 4 such fanlistings. Aside from no icon yet Michael Palin, you can look down the side of my site and see Severus Snape, The Ninth Doctor Who, and Josef from Moonlight. However, usually when you see these icons you can click on them and go to the fanlisting site. Mine don't do that. Also I have them one under another. But they're small and I'd like them next to each other. At least 2 of them. Michael Palin's I can't even figure out how to get my picture! Can anyone help?

No comments: