Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Last Day

Today is my last day off, I return to work tomorrow. I'm not looking forward to it, I'm just trying to avoid thinking about it and enjoy this day. My folks were up this morning, bringing delightful breakfast sandwiches from my dad's little store. (No, he doesn't own it, it's just a little place he found.) We worked in the yard and I must say the front looks great. Of course, it isn't finished, heck, a garden is never finished. But it looks nice. The ground was too hard to easily transplant the hydrangea, so that'll wait for another time. I always wanted a blue hydrangea at the front of my house. But the soil makes it pink and the plant just doesn't seem happy there. It's never really flourished. At some point we'll move it in back, closer to my limelight hydrangea which loves its location. We had a nice lunch, then they left and I did some errands. Now I'm home washing new fabric that I don't need for the rats. I'm going to relax and craft this evening-and pretty soon crack open a bottle of wine.

No comments: