Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

May the luck of the Irish be with you today and always! I've had a very busy St. Patty's day, and yes, I wore green (did you?). The day started with an early rise and drive across town with Josef, Snickers, Paulie, Vinnie, & Vito. The newer boys have never stopped sneezing and now Josef and Snickers started! The vet did a thorough exam on both Josef and Paulie. Fortunately, their lungs sounded pretty good. But everyone's on baytril. Then it was Barrett's turn. I took him to his vet as his incision is swollen and oozing. Barrett did very well and as for his wound, I have to ice his suture area for 3-5 minutes every hour. So...I have to ice him every hour or so, plus give him 2 pills 3 times a day. Seneca also gets a pill twice a day and 5 rats get liquid medication twice a day. Calumet, Aleister, and Harley better stay healthy! I also stopped at the bank and library. Now I'm home, the corned beef is simmering on the stove and an Irish Clover candle is burning. I got the first two disks of Season 4 of Doctor Who (I know, I'm behind) from the library, and that's about it for the day. Oh, later on I have to drop off the car at my mechanics. We have an 8AM oil change scheduled-so I'm going to leave it tonight and sleep longer tomorrow.
Don't forget-vote for Josef; the one in the white lilacs.

No comments: