Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Fat

Today I feel fat. I'm just uncomfortable and feel fat. It's so frustrating. Since I hurt my back I haven't been able to do much activity wise. Also, since I'm home most of the time I'm eating more. Friday I decided I could get back on the Wii Fit. I can't do everything, but at least I could do something. Of course I had gained weight. Over the weekend I made a conscious decision to try to eat better. I got on the Wii Fit again last evening-and I gained more weight. Ugh. Today I just woke up feeling uncomfortable and fat. Hopefully I can get in a good exercise routine. I haven't had any pop in ages (it helps that I only buy it at $1 or less-who knows if I can ever buy it again) and am trying to eat better. I know the key for me is exercise as I refuse to deprive myself of food. I'll just have to keep plugging away.
Please vote for Josef-he's the one in the white lilacs.

No comments: