Saturday, March 7, 2009

Barrett's Special Day

My parents came up today and we all took Barrett for a drive. Barrett loves the car. He was so good, sitting next to me in the back seat. We drove the country way across town and to a park. We then went for a nice walk. Barrett's nose sure got a workout, I think he may have some bloodhound in him. He couldn't have cared less about the few joggers, bikers, or walkers that came by (not my house, I don't have to keep them away) and enjoyed all the smells. We saw deer prints as well as dog and horse. When we got back home my folks gave him a steak bone. Now he's taking a nap...I think I'll join him.

Don't forget to vote for Josef. We are rapidly dropping our percentage. Please vote every day! Josef is the one in the white lilacs. Thanks.

No comments: