Monday, December 1, 2008

Christmas Lights

Thank goodness for timers. I love outside Christmas lights. I love seeing them and I love displaying them myself. I'm so grateful for automatic timers. Since I work the evening shift, I usually leave for work while it's still light. I'd hate to turn the lights on so early, and then leave them on so late. Even if I wasn't working those hours, I'm sure I'd forget to turn them on in time. That's why I love the timers. Everything's set up and the lights automatically turn on at dusk and turn off at dawn. I know some people turn off their lights when they go to bed. My folks do. I'd ask you to reconsider. I love being able to see the lights on my way home from work. When I worked night shift as a police officer I enjoyed seeing them on my rounds. So, think it over, and perhaps keep those lights on all night. I'm sure people will enjoy them.

No comments: