Friday, December 19, 2008

Photo Phriday - Winter Storm!

I had intended to make my annual trip to Oliver's to buy ribbon candy this morning. I even planned to take a photo for this Photo-Phriday. The winter storm prevented me! It started snowing about 8:30 AM and hasn't stopped since. The wind is whipping and the roads looks horrible. I'm staying in today. Barrett took one step out and wanted to come back in. He tried again a little later-no doing. He finally couldn't hold out any longer and stayed out to do his business. Later he went out with me to get the mail. We were going to take a drive and look at Christmas lights tonight. Looks like that's out as well. Hopefully tomorrow the weather will be better and I can do everything I need to do. It's my last evening off before Christmas and I'm working Christmas Eve and Day!

No comments: