Friday, October 1, 2010

Photo Phriday - Scentbug


This little cutie is a Scentbug. Another gadget to help make your home smell nice..and decorate for the holidays as well. How could I pass him up? I got him a while ago, but just set him up today. You open his mouth and a piece comes out-kind of like the disc drive on your computer. Anyway, you put some drops of fragrance oil on the pad and close his mouth back up. Then you turn on the switch and a battery operated fan diffuses the scent. I have a lovely smelling fragrance called Leaves. I'm not sure how long it lasts, since it is battery operated, but it is nice when you don't want to burn a candle...or for a place where you can't burn one. Plus, I think the little guy is sweet! As for the reviews...it's just for small spaces, so don't expect it to smell up a room like a Yankee Candle, and also don't run it all the time-otherwise I'm sure the batteries will give out soon-and my bat is as quiet as a mouse. Happy October!

No comments: