Saturday, October 16, 2010

Busy Weekend

I have a busy, fun-filled weekend planned. After work I made a stop at the Farmer's Market-unfortunately, my Amish friends weren't there-so no cookies for me. I did pick up some apple cider, potatoes, eggs, and radishes though. Then it was bed time. I woke up and got ready to meet my friend. She came over and I gave her a tour of my garden. Then we went to my friend's craft shop. After spending some time...and money...there we went to Staples-so I could show her what she needed for our cookbook project. Right next door was Bath & Body Shop. I had a coupon-so we stopped in. I was very disappointed in their new holiday scents-still I used my coupon for something else and got a present as well. I was hungry at this point-so we had dinner at the North Chili Family Restaurant. I had the chicken fried steak. Yumm. I relaxed and watched some Brit Coms, but I need to get to bed soon. I have to get up early for another fun day!

No comments: