Thursday, October 21, 2010

X-Large

I always buy my t-shirts in a size XL. I like them roomy, and you never know the cut. However, some larges fit fine...and even a medium or 2, although that's rare nowadays. At any rate, for work I wear plain colored t-shirts that I get for like $2.50 at craft stores. In cooler weather I like to layer a long sleeved t-shirt underneath. Then I bring a hoodie, as they turn the heat way down in the middle of the night. This morning I went to Walmart to get some flavored water that I take for my lunch at work. Anyway, I saw a good price on long sleeved shirts, so I got a red one...in an XL. I need to remember that apparently big people shop at Walmart. Their XLs are really X. I would have been better with a plain L. But, I got it, I'm wearing it, and I'm not taking it back. Better a bit big than too small.

No comments: