Sunday, May 2, 2010

New Family Members

I adopted 4 new members to my family today. I drove to Cheektowaga and picked up Baron, Marlin, Napoleon, and Wallace. They were brought to the rescue along with 11 other boys and 5 girls after being used in some sort of animal husbandry project. They're quite scared, but seem very sweet. Supposedly they were all born January 15, 2010-so they're quite young. I'm giving them quiet time today, to help them adjust. They're all huddling together in their igloo-at least whenever I peek my head into their room. I managed to take a few pics, although most didn't come out well. I'm also excited because Baron may be a blue agouti. I've always wanted a blue agouti. In the picture Baron is towards the front with Napoleon looking behind him.

1 comment:

Steph said...

Congratulations on the new addition to the family.