Thursday, May 13, 2010

Alternate Dimension

I believe there is an alternate dimension out there and somehow, socks find their way there. I suppose they may get tired of their matching companion...or perhaps they just fall through a crack in reality. I've held this belief for a while, and now I'm wondering if there is another reality where the lids to plastic containers go. Are the socks and lids together? Are they happy, playing in the sunshine. Can they see us and do they sympathize with our fruitless searches for them-or are they laughing at us?

1 comment:

Steph said...

I completely believe this to be true. I have several of each that have left to seek happiness elsewhere. I do hope they are frolicking and playing in the sunshine somewhere. The ones they have left behind are doing their best to move on without them; but quite frankly, it is a struggle.