Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Herbs

I love herbs. I don't know what it is about these amazing plants, but I think they're wonderful. Their uses are limitless. They can be used as food, medicine, and more. I used to belong to an herbal group, and subscribed to herbal magazines...but I moved and wasn't really reading the magazine. Still every year I get herbs. Although I get many perennials, they usually die after a year. Still, I enjoy them while I have them. I just transplanted some of my herbs from the Herb & Wine fest. I still have to pot more...and put some in the ground, whenever it gets warm. I also plan to get some more herbs-but the price has really gone up on them. I'm hoping to find some deals at local garden sales. I want to get a few more basil varieties, perhaps some lemon verbena, and some other goodies. Do you like herbs?

No comments: