Sunday, November 23, 2008

Some Things Accomplished

It's almost time to get ready for work. I'm trying a new recipe now (Mediterranean style chicken), then it'll be time to get dressed. I did accomplish quite a bit last night. I finished (almost) my ATCs. I say almost as I have to print the labels and put them on the back-but the cards themselves are done. I also wrapped a bunch of presents. Now I need to find appropriate sized boxes and I'll be another stop closer. I want to mail as many of them as I can around the first of December, which, frighteningly, isn't that far away! The weather, however, has been more like January than November around here. I don't think we got out of the 20s yesterday and around 11PM they said it was 16!!! It's a little warmer today. Well, lunch is at the stage I need to watch carefully-so I'm off.

No comments: