Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Bags!

I've always tried to be environmentally conscious. Years ago I bought those cloth fabric "earth friendly" bags with which to carry my groceries. I remember them costing about $7 over 15 years ago. Not too many places had them, and gradually they fell out of use. Now more and more stores are promoting fabric bags-and this time the price is right! Most places offer the bags for only $1! And almost everyplace sells them! Of course, this makes a collector's eyes glow! I love these bags and I buy them from everyplace I go! I have some from grocery stores:Wegmans(the sturdiest in my opinion), Tops, and IGA, big stores:Target and Walmart (2 different styles), even a fabric store:JoAnns! My most unique, however, is from a winery. From Heritage Wine Cellars I have a bag that holds 3 wine bottles. They also had ones that carry 2 and 6 bottles. So, if you're looking for an inexpensive gift for me-send me a bag from a store that's local to you! Now...if I can just remember to put the bags in my car and then take them into the stores with me!

1 comment:

Steph said...

I keep my bags in the car seat next to me so I don't forget. Although, that doesn't always help.