Saturday, November 22, 2008

Almost Over

Today is the last day of my little vacation. I hardly got anything that I had planned to do done. I was going to wrap the Christmas gifts I have to ship and box them all up. Not one present wrapped. I was going to decorate the house for Christmas since I had the time. I took down most of the fall (some I was planning to leave until after Thanksgiving) but no Christmas indoor decorations are up. I did put up the outside lights. I just have to add a few things after Turkey Day. I was going to finish my ATCs for the month and get at least one recipe page done for the swap. I should finish the ATCs tonight, I have some fussy cutting to do and then attach all the pieces. Not even a hint of the recipe swap page done. I was going to start rat introductions. I held Leon while the others sniffed him. No formal introductions started. I haven't even cleaned Josef and Snicker's cage yet. Didn't wash the kitchen floor or do any cleaning for that matter. I did do some laundry. And I mailed all my Thanksgiving cards. In just under 23 hours I'll be back at work, so I have some time left...actually, I just want to take a nap!

No comments: