Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!


Here's wishing everyone a happy Thanksgiving. I'm so thankful for so much. Although this has been a difficult year, I really am so lucky to be able to live the life I lead. Thank you to my family and friends. Thanks to my animals: Barrett, Aleister, Seneca, Calumet, Palin, Leon, Josef, Snickers, Vito, Vinnie, Paulie, and Harley. I'm grateful that I have a job (even if I'm none too pleased with it) that allows me to care for all my kids and enjoy my hobbies. I'm so thankful for my wonderful house-even though the bathroom is too small, it doesn't have a dishwasher, and still needs lots of work-I love my home. Thanks too to all of my readers, those I know personally, those I know from this site and others, and those who merely take a glimpse.
Happy Turkey Day Everyone!

No comments: