Sunday, October 12, 2008

Stuff

I have a lot of stuff. I freely admit it. I am a collector, but I am also a pack rat. The problem is that I don't have a place, a proper place, for all of the stuff. I'm working on it-but it's kind of insurmountable. We cleaned the carpets downstairs last week-so everything is off the floors. Great. However, the table tops are piled high. I do my fabric cutting on the dining room table-but there's so much stuff on it, I can't cut fabric! Sorry rats. If I were to get the stuff quickly off the table, it'd wind up on the floor. I need to clear the tables soon for the holidays. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Steph said...

If you figure out a good system for organizing, please share. My dining room is actually a make shift store room because the storage room is full.