Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Litter

People who litter really piss me off. The scenery is lovely, then you see all the trash alongside the road. The worst bit is the jerks who toss their refuse on your property. Empty bottles, candy wrappers, fast food bags, paper cups, papers, and cigarette butts are thrown on my lawn by passersby. It takes a lot of work to make my property look nice and these idiots just destroy it with their litter. Why should I have to clean up after you? Find a trash can or put your garbage in your pocket til you get home. Keep the environment, especially my yard, clean!

1 comment:

Steph said...

That is why I love that commercial so much where the man follows this litter bug, picks up all of his trash, and then makes a tree out of it on top of his car. I wish I could do that to people.