Wednesday, October 1, 2008

It's October!

It's October! The holiday season is practically here. The weather is a bit cooler and it's been gray and rainy for days-today being no exception. I have to turn the lights on in the daytime so I can see in the house! I need to finish decorating for fall so I can get the decoration boxes back in the attic. The folks are coming up Saturday and we're going to clean the carpets, so I have to get everything off the floor. I also need to wrap some Christmas presents. I'm meeting my Ohio friends in Pennsylvania later this month and we swap gifts then. But, more about that later. There's so much to do and I feel this season will be going by quickly. I'm glad I got a head start on my Halloween cards! I'd better get lunch going, then it'll be time to go to work.

No comments: