Friday, July 25, 2008

Photo Phriday - Phrankenstein Barrett

Poor Barrett. I took this photo this morning. You can see his Frankenstein looking stitches on his hip and leg. And of course, the e-collar. He hates it, but he's adapting well. After much crying and whining last night he figured out how to manage the stairs.

Today is also a special day. Seven years ago today I arrived in town from Texas and six years ago today I got the keys to this house. I think I need to pick up some champagne!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, poor baby...

Happy Anniversary!

I just passed my 12 year anniversary in my apartment. 12 years!

Steph said...

Happy Anniversary. Sounds like today was anniversary day all the way around. Ray and I celebrated 20 years today.

Barrett, hang in there baby.

Pidge said...

Three cheers for Barrett making it through with flying colors! I'm sure that's a massive weight off of your mind.

Happy anniversary, but I still say you need to come back to TX, at least to visit . . .