Thursday, July 17, 2008

Free Kibble

I want to help the environment and animals (aside from humans) as much as possible. However, I can only afford so much in donations, especially now, as the cost of everything is skyrocketing. So, when I get a chance to help for free-I try to make sure I do it. My mom shared a new website with me, www.freekibble.com You can go there and answer a trivia question. By answering the question 20 pieces of kibble are donated to an animal shelter-they even donate it if you get the question wrong! You can play once a day. From that site you can also go to www.freekibblekat.com where you can answer a trivia question about cats and get cat food donated. I'm going to add an icon to my webpage, so you can click from there everyday. Answer some trivia and help hungry animals!

No comments: