Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Baltimore

Many years ago, when I was in High School, I went to Baltimore, Maryland to compete in the Tri-Franciscan Meet-an academic competition between 3 Franciscan High Schools. I don't remember if we won or lost, but I remember hating the trip, the girl I was forced to stay with (why I couldn't sleep in the school library with the guys I still don't know) and the city itself. I hear that Baltimore has changed-improved-and has become a great place to visit. Honestly, I've actually become interested in Baltimore. It's the home of Charm City Cakes, after all. I love the show Ace of Cakes and all the people, especially Geof. I also saw an episode of Diners, Drive-ins, & Dives and they went to a Baltimore restaurant called Chaps that looked fantastic-wonderful rare beef sandwiches and more. I saw another show that featured a Baltimore restaurant that does amazing breakfasts. Hmmm. Baltimore may warrant another visit from me. I think I'm ready to give it another chance!

No comments: