Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Webkinz

One of my favorite Christmas presents is an incredibly soft stuffed animal from my Goddaughter and good friends in Chicago. This cutie is a plush Husky-who happens to be a Webkinz. I just created my web account for him-but I don't think I'll be spending much time there. It's definitely more kid oriented, unlike Neopets. And I spend so much time in Neopia. Of course, it may be that I'm just used to Neopets. I will say, I much prefer the plush toys of Webkinz to Neopets. Much more cuddly. I'll be spending much more time with my real world Webkinz plushie that its cyber version! I just hope I don't make Blizzard's cyber-self sick. I also don't spend time with my horse at Bella Sara-but I like the trading cards. Sigh. I need to spend more time with my real life horse, dog, cats, and rats. I think Barrett, who is currently nudging me, agrees.

No comments: