Saturday, January 5, 2008

10 Things You May Not Know About Me

Finally, the tagging challenge is here. Here are 10 things you may not know about me. The short form:

1. I've worn glasses since the first grade.
2. I wore braces for years-including that thing that went around your head!!
3. I was on the Varsity Golf Team my Freshman year in High School and the only female on the team.
4. My shirt caddied for Curtis Strange's brother.
5. When I was 4 years old I was in love with Robin Hood. The Walt Disney Robin Hood. The animated fox.
6. When I was in the 7th grade I bought a plush raccoon, named Rob, who still travels with me and sleeps in my bed.
7. My longest romantic relationships have been with fictional characters. (Perhaps in part because of # 5 & 6.)
8. I truly regret leaving behind many of my things when I moved from Texas.
9. There is only one thing that truly freaks me out-thinking about what will happen to me after death.
10. I've considered many careers and jobs and I still don't know what I want to do for a living!

No comments: