Thursday, January 10, 2008

Project Runway-Spoiler Alert

If you haven't watched this week's episode of Project Runway and don't want to know what happens-STOP READING NOW!!!! And come back after you've seen it. OK. First of all, I'm so glad Chris is back. I'm sorry Jack had to leave-but I like having Christ in the show. For this Prom Dress Challenge, Chris had my second favorite dress-I think he should have gotten more recognition than-Congratulations you've made it to the next round. Then I think Sweet P should have won! Her dress was fantastic. Just because Victoria's was more "young", they chose her to win. If I was going to the prom I'd much rather have Sweet P's gown! Now, I can't stand Christian!!!!! Never have. He's an egotistical, know it all, twerp. He should have gotten kicked off for that 80's nightmare he did. And the week he won?!? I hated it!!!! Anyway, he screwed up this challenge, blamed the kid he was designing for (she was a nightmare, but still...) was told his actions were inexcusable-AND THEY STILL KEPT HIM?!?!?!?!?!?!?! And got rid of Kevin? Wrong, Wrong, Wrong! Well, I guess that's enough ranting. I'm still greatly annoyed. That's the issue I have with a lot of these reality shows-the producers keep the annoying people that should be knocked off on longer as they think they boost ratings. Like Santino. I would have knocked him off WAY before Bryant Park. In finish-Rami is a bit of a one note with his draping-but he does it so well, and he's hot!

No comments: