Thursday, August 20, 2009

Sore

I am sore today. Like I did too many sit ups or crunches. Of course, I haven't done any of those-but at PT I am doing exercises that work on my core. I guess it's working. It's funny-these exercises are exhausting, even though I'm barely moving. I'm skipping my Wii Fit tonight-I still have to do some more of my PT exercises, but I did do some already and I worked Harley. Actually, it was funny...I had Harley in the cross ties and I was getting pain in my leg-so I went over in front of Jeter's stall and lay down on the floor and did my one exercise. I looked up and had to laugh. Jeter had his face out of his stall and was staring at me in wonderment and Harley had turned to face me looking at me as if I'd gone insane! Oh well, it amused the horses and my leg felt a bit better.

No comments: