Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Writing

Writing is an interesting skill. I consider myself a good writer. I enjoy doing it as well. However, every once in a a while I look at what I write and say, "This is garbage". Yet I'm not sure how to make it better. At the moment I'm trying to write something and for some reason am having a very difficult time of it. I've got 4 pages of . . .well, garbage. That's not quite true. I have thoughts written down and certain points, but none of it gels. It's difficult as I have more specific ideas, but this piece needs to be more general and introductory. I think I know what I want to get across-but it's just not working. It's quite frustrating. I think I'll work on something else for a bit. Hopefully a muse will hit me and I'll write it out of the ballpark. I can hope anyway!

No comments: