Monday, July 6, 2009

Tired

I'm tired today, and I don't know why. Barrett woke me in the middle of the night by trying to get into the closet again. It was storming outside with lightning and thunder. But he quieted quickly, as did the storm. He got me up early as well, but about the same time he has been getting me up. I did some laundry-actually getting the stuff on and off the line before the rain came. Well, drops were hitting, but the stuff didn't get too wet. I did some weeding under the Mountain Ash and I started to clean up the iris bed under the Maple tree-but that's when the rain started, so I rushed off to get the stuff off the line. Now I'm going to clean a rat cage, then I may just take a nap. I'm getting my next spinal injection tomorrow-oh fun-so I'd better do my Wii Fit too, 'cause I sure won't be doing it tomorrow!

No comments: