Thursday, April 9, 2009

Energy

I actually have some energy today. I hope I can put it to good use and get things done. It's a beautiful day and I probably should work in the yard, but I'm in the mood to accomplish indoor things. Since that rarely happens, I'd better take advantage of it. Plus some indoor things simply must be done today. I have to finish my recipe cards as the group meets tomorrow. I'm pretty much done. One set is totally complete and the other just has a bit of cutting and assembly. I have a load of laundry in...well, it's for a craft project, but still, washing machine is going. I'm already back from seeing Harley. We didn't longe as there was a lesson going on, but I gave him a good grooming, got my longeing questions answered (whether I can apply the knowledge is another story) and Harley and I shared an apple. Now Barrett is enjoying the backyard and I'm about to prepare lunch. Let's hope this afternoon and evening is productive.

No comments: