Thursday, March 27, 2008

My Little Helper

Barrett tries to help his momma whenever possible. Take last night/early this morning for example. At work yesterday a patient had donuts brought in for all the patients and staff. That was so nice. I had a donut at work and brought one home. I put it in my lunch bag which I put in my other bag. Well, I got home and started preparing for the night-got the computer going, got changed, put a load of laundry in the wash, got the VCR ready to watch Top Chef, which I had taped, then I sat at the computer. It was then that I heard Barrett licking something. What did he have? I looked (he was laying down right next to me) and he had a paper towel he was licking. What??? OMG! MY DONUT!!!!!!!!! Yes, my pink sprinkled donut was gone. Barrett decided his momma didn't need that donut. Thanks for the help kiddo. Sigh.

No comments: