Thursday, March 13, 2008

ATCs

One of the new spots on Fanpop that I joined is ATCs. I was so happy to find it. It had only one member, but the sad thing is she didn't add anything to the spot! Nothing. She didn't even give it an ID picture or a banner. I added a bunch of links and 2 videos, but, because I didn't create the spot-I can't do the ID stuff. I hope she checks in and sees what I've added. Hopefully, I can convince her to add the ID pics, I'd even help.

In case you don't know, ATCs are Artist Trading Cards. They are 3.5 X 2.5 inches in size and can be made from any artist medium you'd like. I use rubber stamping/collage and sometimes I make fabric ATCs. I've attending some swaps. (You trade ATCs, you don't sell them.) I even did one through a quilting magazine. Mine wasn't published, but I got a neat one in return! A local scrapbooking store has started a trade, working with a different theme each month. I'm going to start in April, I'm already working on mine, the theme is "It's my party!"

No comments: