Sunday, March 2, 2008

Monopoly

I like Monopoly. I'm not sure why, but I do. I love the fact that there are so many versions out there as well. They don't just change places-but subjects. Monopoly versions range from places, sports teams, colleges, animals, food, almost anything. This creates a wonderful world for the collector. Yes, Monopoly games are among the many things I collect. My most unique game is a game given to me by my friend, Ruby, who lives in Japan. Yes, I have the Japanese Version of Monopoly. I can't read the chance cards, but I can still play the game! Here's a list of the Monopoly versions I have, grouped into themes:

Monopoly:
Original US Edition
Japan regular edition
1935 Edition Reproduction
70th Anniversary Edition
Millennium Edition
Here and Now

Cartoons:
Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer (2 different versions)
Whovillopoly
Justice League of America
Pokemon (2 different Editions)
Spongebob Squarepants
The Disney Edition
Looney Tunes
Cat in the Hat opoly

Sports:
Golf
Cleveland Browns
NFL Limited Edition 1999 Grid Iron
NASCAR
Hold ‘Em opoly

Animals:
Wild Animalopoly
The Dog Artist Collection
Horseopoly
Catopoly

Food & Beverages:
Wineopoly
Cocktailopoly

Places:
New York State in a Box
Cleveland in a Box
Cedar Pointopoly
Texasopoly (University of TX at Austin)
Hard Rock Café

TV & Film:
The Muppets
Wizard of Oz

Miscellaneous
The 60's
The 70's
Make Your Own Opoly

Junior:
Monopoly Jr. Dig ‘n’ Dinos

No comments: