Tuesday, June 15, 2010

All Good Things Must End

Alas, my vacation has come to an end. It ends on a rocky note. I got a crown this morning. The area was near a nerve, and was a bit painful. Of course, there was the God awful impression to be made as well. Now the area is slightly throbbing, but what's worse is the temporary crown has this ledge that is bugging the heck out of me. My tongue keeps finding it and its most annoying, and slightly painful. And I won't get my full-time crown til July 7! If I don't adapt by tomorrow, I may have to call and see if they can do something. My foot is still a mess-who knows what's up with that. At least my back is a bit better. I got a call from work. I have to go to a class on Friday. That's actually good news. I'll work tonight and tomorrow, be off at night Thursday, go to class in the day Friday and work that night, then 2 days off. I may try to see my doctor on Monday to see what's up with my foot. I'll wait to see if there's any improvement before I call. It kind of sucks getting old.

1 comment:

Steph said...

I agree - getting old truly sucks. Things hurt that I didn't even know could hurt!