Thursday, August 7, 2008

Clean Bill of Health

Finally, good news from the vet. Calumet went in for her annual checkup today and came out with a clean bill of health. She was supposed to go with Barrett when he got his stitches out, but I made a tactical error. I made eye contact just before I went to get the cat carrier from the basement. She then found the nearest time portal and vanished. Couldn't find her anywhere. The other two cats remained out in the open, just Callie had vanished. So, I just took Barrett, I asked the vet if I could bring Callie if she was out in the open when I got home. He said, "sure". However, she remained in hiding...until I was leaving for work. Talk about timing. I kept the cat carrier in the living room and lulled her into complacency. I was easily able to grab her this morning. At any rate, it's a relief to find her healthy!

No comments: