Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Confused

OK, I'm confused. What day is it? I ended my vacation so that I would start work in the middle of my week. For me, Sunday is my Monday (as my weekend is Friday and Saturday) and I get up early Mondays for my riding lesson. I came back to work on a Tuesday and all day I was thinking it was Monday. Now I need to go to bed, but I know I have to get up early...is it my lesson? Today was my first day back at work. No, it's early Wednesday morning-Doctor's appointment. I'd better set the VCR for my shows now before I forget it's Wednesday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and that's why I never go back to work when I get home from vacation.

Everyone needs a vacation from the vacation before real life starts again.

It took me a week to figure out what day it was after I got back from Vegas.