Sunday, October 7, 2007

Time

Once again I feel as if time is traveling at warp speed and I'm trying to catch up. I got some things I wanted and needed to do done this weekend-but not near all and now it's time to return to work. Ugh. The tension level at work is high and I just don't want to be there. I got a letter to apply for a new job-but it's just too far away. Sorry, I don't do hour and a half commutes! Oh well, hopefully it'll be a good day at work and this week will be fine-my last scheduled 4 day week, back to all 5 day weeks for me. Well, enough writing, time to eat and then get to work.

2 comments:

Victoria Bolton said...

Hi, Kathy,
Sorry it's tense at work, but I am one person who really can understand what you mean. We should get together soon! I miss the crew at RFU. Love your blog.

Katreader said...

Fortunately, tonight was OK-you would not believe the stuff going on (mainly with staff)! Yes, we do need to get together, actually I have a thought if you're free October 20. I'll call you! I'm glad you enjoy my blog-hopefully I'll come up with some more interesting posts soon.