Monday, October 15, 2007

The Environment

Today I pledged that I would write about the environment. Blogs of all sorts are joining together today to try and raise consciousness. Our poor planet is in pitiful shape. We're causing irrepairable damage, polluting, destroying, we've even managed to create global warming. I think it's a shame we're causing the destruction of a planet that other creatures call home. They wouldn't be in so much trouble, they might not be going extinct, if we weren't here and causing so many problems. So, what can we do? What can I do? What do I do? Well, I click the buttons on the Care2 site to try to protect animals and the environment. I sign petitions and write my congress people. I pass these messages on to friends and family. I recycle. I try to combine my driving trips and don't drive when not necessary. I donate to animal and environmental causes. I try not to be wasteful. I don't do enough. I'll try to do better. Will you try too?

No comments: