Thursday, August 18, 2011

Halloween in August?

I'll give you Christmas in July, but Halloween in August? At the beginning of the month (yes, first week of August) I went to the Bath & Body Works. (Yes, I know I'm addicted-but I had a coupon for free lotion!) As I walked in they had a big display of soaps which were on sale. Looking at the varieties I was a bit taken aback by a big purple bottle. No, it wasn't grape. It was Sour Drop...and there was a haunted house on the label. Next to it was a green bottle with a skeleton-Green Apple Candy. Yes, the Halloween stuff was already out. At the back of the store (at least it was in the back) the display of fall scents was starting to emerge: Sweet Cinnamon Apple, Caramel Apple, Pumpkin Patch and more. Now I adore fall and I probably love fall scents the most. But it's 84 degrees outside. I need to be using Sugar Lemon Fizz (which I am, actually, it's delightful) or Summer Escape! It's too early for Orchard Leaves and Cranapple Crisp, isn't it?

No comments: