Sunday, February 27, 2011

Academy Awards

Tonight is Oscar Night. It's the night when people watch who's wearing what and what movies and their people will be honored. Lots of regular folks have parties to celebrate and watch...or at least watch. I'm not one of those people. Oh, I think award shows are all well and good, I just tend not to watch. Mainly because I have no clue as to the nominees. I have not seen one movie nominated for an award. I just don't go to the cinema. I'll catch it when it comes on TV...maybe. Perhaps I'll buy the DVD if it looks really good. I have seen some trailers of the upcoming films. I'd like to see The King's Speech win a lot. It looks like an excellent film and I love Geoffrey Rush. Black Swan looks interesting. I have no idea what else is out there. What about you? Do you celebrate Oscar night? Or do you not even care?

No comments: